Copyrights and Trademarks
A. All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright 2019 Strategic Outsourcing Services Limited. All rights reserved.
C. Strategic Outsourcing Services Limited and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify Strategic Outsourcing Services Limited and the goods and/or services provided by Strategic Outsourcing Services Limited. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Strategic Outsourcing Services Limited.
Links to Third-Party Web Site
Strategic Outsourcing Services Limited may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. Strategic Outsourcing Services Limited does not control third-party web sites and phone numbers and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. Strategic Outsourcing Services Limited does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. Strategic Outsourcing Services Limited will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical or spoken errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. Strategic Outsourcing Services Limited MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS OR AUDIO ON THE WEB SITE AND VOICE PORTAL, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEB SITE.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.